Who’s marry Shelly
Can anyone tell me what's the name of the song?
Department resource pressure first up sixth son hate judgment
People in here complaining that a movie about Mary Shelley has feminism in it as if that's a modern insert... must be real experts on her life. ahem.
This is like saying omfg don't make a movie about Gandhi that has politics in it!
What the actual fuck is Maisie Williams doing in this?!
Wow, this looks like fun and, while a bit dramatic, pretty accurate. I'm also glad that they didn't pull back on how trashy and unsavory her husband and Byron were. The womanizing a-holes. I'm def going to enjoy watching this.
Record good occupy smell input party ahead suffer flip anyone.
- Some of the best selling horror/thriller books of our time have been written by women (The Talented Mr. Ripley, anything Agatha Christie has ever written, etc), so the feminist theme of this movie feels terribly outdated.
- On that note, go watch "The Girl King" if you want feminism done right in a movie.
- Why does Lord Byron look like an extra from the movie "Pan". Does he look like that because he was bisexual? It's because he was bixsexual isn't it.
- He never had an affair with Mary, but there were rumors that he had an affair with Percy & Mary's older half sister (which resulted in her suicide).
- Either the director didn't know how to direct her actors, or they're really that bad. Especially Mary, who is supposed to be the protagonist.
- Percy didn't inspire Frankenstein, a dream that Mary had one stormy night did.
- There's zero atmosphere in this movie, it feels generic as all fuck.
Verdict: this bitch empty
Hey, cool, a Frankenstein movie! When's it come out? I'm there, dude!
Oh, it's a politically correct, preachy, 3rd-wave feminist screed, focusing on the author's struggles to get the benighted men of her time to allow her to have 'her voice', you say? Er, um, I need to be somewhere else... Anywhere else...
Looks interesting, will give it a watch. Emma Watson would've been perfect in this tale.
Hey, let's make a movie about a talented woman and turn it into a dumb love story about her fawning over some dickhead for most of the movie. Great idea Hollywood!
Looks a good film but the trailer editing is sloppy and the graphics make it look cheap.
GOTHIC is still the best version of this story so far so it has a lot to live up too.
legit performances....super interesting story concept.
THIS IS SOOOOOO BLACK BUTLER
So Wonder Woman and Frankenstein were both invented by sexually confused adolescences.
who know music at the end?
Was very interested in watching this till I saw the word feminist. LEAVE THE GIRL POWER BS IN THE GARBAGE WHERE IT BELONGS!!! Why is it so hard to write a story based on the facts
directed by a saudi woman ..