the reason medivh flew through the skylight is because something happened, and that ability had been established for 18 years before this movie. also if you actually knew shit about the story you would know that garona is explaining the voice in her head which is the voice of gul'dan, though i doubt that you know who the fuck that is xd
the mountain you complained about is actually blackrock mountain the home of the blackrock dwarves, molten core , blackwing lair etc
the "plot holes" you referred to were based on being forced there. if they refused to come to azeroth (if you know what the fuck that is) they would have been used as portal fuel. most of them wanted to go, but most of the frostwolves (one of the clan names you dismissed) did not want to go
doomhammer is the warchief at this time who is manipulated by guldan, but you dont know who either of thse people are
you would have known how he was affected by the fel if you read or heard anything about wc lore, he was posessed by the avatar of sargeras which is why he needs to be killed''
Damn the harry potter tunes hit me right in the fucking heart
There is so much lore that you just don't know about. Fuck it's killing me
I thought the book looked more like a D&D Players Handbook.
im going to add 1 sin for all wow fans who watched this and got all flipped out about this as if its not about making fun of movies number 2 sin for sinning the sisnter who clearly states that sin are not actually sins number 3 sin for those who gave it over 2 million views but still bother to leave the comments for nitpicking
Wow, the tears on this video are enough to feed a planet of zandalari for eternity lololol
Okay, as a Blizzard fan, let me clear some things up (and sin Jeremy a bit):
- 0:21 Warcraft orcs are not ripoffs of LOTR orcs; in fact, they're entirely different. They're an alien race of mini-hulks that crave combat. They start wars because f*ck it, why not. Some took to shamanism, while others ended up like Gul'dan.
- 0:30 No, he said "There has been a war between orcs and humans for as long as can be remembered." He didn't mention himself once in that sentence.
- 8:00 If you look again, you can see a miniature version of the gate from the beginning of the movie under construction.
- 1:45 ...yes. That was space travel. They went from one planet to another. I'm serious.
- 2:49 Wtf Jeremy? Do you even fantasy? Dwarves living in mountains is a common fantasy trope.
- 6:14 Really, Jeremy? You don't even sci-fi either? Green-skinned hot alien warrior chick is also a common trope. Also... Warcraft (and therefore her character) was around before GotG was cool.
- 6:42 Jeremy is a dick to orc babies.
- 8:08 Wait... that's the one reference you get? Out of this entire movie? How?
- 8:51 Remember that "black rock that touches the sky"?
- 10:00 Yeah, but they weren't exactly fine with that.
- 10:25 To add to the list, Jeremy doesn't even Blizzard, either. This sh*t's been around since the old Warcraft RTS games.
- 10:37 Lmao ok this was actually funny
- 10:40 Obviously he will be, or they wouldn't have mentioned his name.
- 12:16 No, the problem isn't that "this movie thinks it's getting a sequel," but rather this movie is basically the setup for the main story of Warcraft. Orcs vs Humans, man.
- 12:57 Well, the WoW community does call him "Green Jesus", so...
- 13:37 Yeah... that was a bit weird. Especially since Gul'dan is an old, wrinkly Palpatine-looking motherf*cker in WoW.
- 13:45 The former, and... did they not explain that?
- 13:57 Dude, if I witnessed somebody go all "Your soul is mine" on someone's ass, I wouldn't do sh*t either.
- 14:01 You wanted Warcraft earlier, and now that you've got it you're complaining.
- 14:40 ...you ok? Need to sit down? Breathe, dammit! We're losing him!
- 15:15 Well, it doesn't. And the humans don't believe his story.
- 15:36 Because honor before reason.
- 15:47 Movie is open-ended because how the hell would you end this? It's how the franchise began.
- 15:59 Ok well we lost Jeremy
Okay that's all I feel like listing.
This is the wordt video you have ever made
well, people love to suck dicks for money huh
damn fanbois are butthurt lol
U did not know anythings about this movie, it was make for Warcraft 1,2,3 and Wow. U should enjoy 20k dislike.
This has to be the shittiest Cinema Sins video of all time. This guy knows absolutely nothing about Warcraft, now he's just picking on details and stuff that doesn't make sense to him. What an asshole.
It's kind of sad to say that even though I have read almost every book of lotr and I have only played Warcraft 3 and looked up some lore from WOW that Warcraft somehow has a more in-depth lore. though this movie sucked
i played wow for 7 years and was looking forward to this move but it turned out to be shit.. so sad
went back to check on this video and it sounded somehow more stupid than it was the First time. First of all why is it a sin if the movie is trying to set up questions for the sequel when Star Wars literally does the same and it's fine? 2nd, while this movie didn't apply to non fans as good as Marvel did, most things were pretty clear. 3rd, "ripping off LOTR" is unfair because then EVERY GODDAM FANTASY STORY FROM NOW ON will rip off LOTR. i never understood this "ripping off" sin because everything is similar to something that was done before
guardian did not turn into an eagle CinemaSins if you knew the lore it was a raven he transformed into
That... was already cringier than I could endure after one single minute... You have no fu*** clue about the Warcraft universe or fantasy in general.
Sin #10, Because it has to be a "Great Dark Portal"
I like this channel but this is a little too mutch. the point the whole ful is life this is complicated. To make it quick the orcs and dranie were at peac once but the legion corrupted them and gul dan used some of them as ful. And as far as I know he has never researched the Warcraft lore. And I hate how he compares this to lord of the rings. Lotr is diffrent from warcraft. There are more mythology in warcraft then lotr. And finally he gets direwolfs confused with frostwolfs. Oh and Warcraft is not a copycat movie. And some of these things are probably nitpicking. But I respect his opinion I just want to respectfully point out the weaknesses in this review. watch cinimawins he puts light to the movie and it makes the movies look good.and orcs culture is to fight with honor and do not just kill anything they see they fight there enemies and try to thrive for there clans (before they became the hord). and the movie dose not rip off other movies polymorph works on anyone that is the enemy to the caster ( I do not know how it works in world of Warcraft). And the whole saying that the movie rips off lotr is really Annoying.