1. Cable knit sweaters were invented in the Aran Islands
2. The Aran Islands are in Ireland
3. Ireland's constitution was enacted in 1937
4. 1937 is the year the element "technetium" was discovered
5. Technetium's atomic number is 43
6. There are 43 calories in a slice of bacon
i don't get the slime craze. I've played with slime. It just annoys me.
the phonebook was the most satisfying
not every video can be ``the most satisfying``
ÖL, nujse guys
THEY CLEANED THE BIS WIS
Ten likes for my birthday please
The music for the whisk cleaner is from Minecraft
lol I saw blood on one of the egg
U will never be satisfied
Link: oooh don't make it fart
Rhett: no they like that ... I think .. don't you like that?
I couldn't stop laughing because of the way Rhett said that and the way he looked at the camera
you know the woman on the right never gets in the videos because she purposely bring in the item so slow as if shes transporting a giant diamond lol...she purposely pauses to get her 2seconds of internet fame lmao
I'm satisfied that gmm is still posting videos.
I was playing with slime when they got some out.
Their once was a pig who ate a cable knit sweater. One day the pig got killed and turned into bacon and the sweater got pulled out THE END
"DONT TOUCH IT! IM THE SLIMMER😡😤" 😂
Cable knit sweaters